For the insured woman … The Rose offers quality breast health care.
Compassionate staff from the moment you arrive…Comfortable surroundings…Confidence in the latest technology…Care from medical professionals who focus solely on breast health.
All this and more is available each time you visit The Rose.
Plus, you can know that when three insured women choose The Rose, they are helping cover the costs of caring for an uninsured woman.
The Rose services are covered by most insurance plans. If any of the following groups are listed on your card, your services at The ROSE are covered. If you do not see your plan, and since this list is subject to change, please call our insurance department at 281.481.3208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about your plan.
|Accountable Health Plans||Galaxy Network||Premier/HAS|
|Admar/Med Network||Great West||Pronet|
|Advantra Freedom||Healthnet Pro||Prudential|
|Aetna - HMO, POS, PPO||Healthmedpro||Randalls|
|Aetna Medicare Replacement||HHPO - PPO Next||Renaissance - Texas Health Spring|
|Affiliated Healthcare/PHN||HMO Blue (with referral)||Secure Horizons|
|Amerigroup||Humana - PPO & HMO||Select Care - Texans Plus|
|Anthem||Indemnity - Non-contracted||TX Annual Conf. of United Methodist Churches|
|Beechstreet||Medcorp Southwest||Texas True Choice - Beechstreet|
|Blue Choice||Medicaid - Limited HMO||Texas Municipal League (TML)|
|Blue Cross & Blue Shield||Medical Control - HHPO||TriCare Standard|
|Care Improvement PPO||Medicare Regular - Ltd HMO Replacement||TRS Care - Aetna|
|CCN||Medicare Railroad||Unicare - Performance, Classic, PPO, HMO|
|Cigna - HMO, POS, PPO||NAPP||USA Managed Care|
|Coventry Healthcare||National Preferred Provider Network (NPPN)||Universal Healthcare|
|Evercare of Texas||Pacificare||Veterans Affairs|
|First Health||PPONext - HHPO|
|Friendswood ISD||Preferred Plan of Texas|
- Do not wear lotions, powders or deodorants on the day of your appointment.
- For a mammogram, please wear two-piece clothing for convenience and comfort. For a biopsy, please do not take any aspirin or Advil for at least 7 days before appointment. For bone density, please do not wear any metal, i.e., zippers or buttons. Please do not bring a child who requires supervision while you are being examined.
- Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Referral from your physician
- The date of your last menstrual period or year of hysterectomy
- Any previous mammograms/breast ultrasound films for comparison purposes or the address and phone number of the facility
where they can be obtained so that we can quickly compare them to your new images. Your results may be delayed if
we must wait for your old images to arrive.
- Any bone density test results or the address and phone number of the facility where they can be obtained.