Schedule your appointment today
Click below to schedule your appointment online or call us at 281-484-4708.
Ask your doctor to refer you to The Rose for your mammogram.
The Rose offers quality care from on-site board-certified physicians and registered mammography technologists dedicated solely to breast health. Plus, we now offer 3D mammography! 3D mammography has proven especially beneficial to women who have dense breast tissue or whose breast tissue tends to be denser. This technology has the ability to narrow the focus of examination down to precise one-millimeter sections, allowing the physician greater visibility.
Make your appointment today for your mammogram screening and 3D mammogram at one of our two locations.
Please note, online appointment requests can only be taken for screening mammograms. For all other requests, including 3D mammograms, please call 281-484-4708.
- The Rose - Southeast
- 12700 N. Featherwood, Suite 260
Houston, Texas 77034
- The Rose - Galleria
- 5420 West Loop South, Suite 3300
Bellaire, TX 77401
Do not wear lotions, powders or deodorants on the day of your appointment.
For a mammogram, please wear two-piece clothing for convenience and comfort. For a biopsy, please do not take any aspirin or Advil for at least 7 days before an appointment. For bone density, please do not wear any metal, i.e., zippers or buttons.
Please do not bring a child who requires supervision while you are being examined.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Referral from your physician.
- The date of your last menstrual period or year of hysterectomy.
- Any previous mammograms/breast ultrasound films for comparison purposes or the address and phone number of the facility where they can be obtained so that we can quickly compare them to your new images. Your results may be delayed if we must wait for your old images to arrive.
- Any bone density test results or the address and phone number of the facility where they can be obtained.