Position: Mobile Site Coordinator
Location: Mobile Hub – Angelina County, TX
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The Rose Mobile Imaging is looking for a fulltime external coordinator. Candidate must be reliable, show a high level of professionalism, have organizational skills, be detailed oriented and exhibit good communication and customer service skills. Must be able to problem solve and multi-task, be a team player.
Coordinate the screening process to include intake of patient information, provide education, collect, verify, and enter patient information into information systems, process payments/issue receipts and maintain event records/logs.
Required Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Two (2) years of experience in a hospital, clinical or medical setting, preferred
- Experience with medical terminology
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficient typing/keyboarding skills
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
- High School Diploma or GED
Medical, dental and vision benefits are available and participation in a matching 401(k) is offered.