Location: Mobile Hub – Angelina County, TX
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The Rose Mobile Imaging is looking for a fulltime mammographer. Candidate must be reliable, show a high level of professionalism, have organizational skills, be detailed oriented and exhibit good communication and customer service skills. Must be able to problem solve and multi-task, be a team player.
- Maintain competency in mammography and radiologic technology procedures and protocols. Perform quality control procedures and implement corrective action when appropriate.
- Complete documentation as indicated in regulatory guidelines. Monitor protocols and recommend changes to leadership team as needed.
- Performs mobile mammography radiographic exams on patients ensuring compliance with all radiation safety procedures: Prepares patients for exam, explains procedure, positions patients for the exam, selects appropriate imaging techniques, and ensures technical quality of the images.
- Focus on providing compassionate, professional, and patient-centered customer service and working proactively as part of the Team.
Required Experience, Education & Licenses:
- Associates of Applied Science Degree or equivalent training/graduation from an accredited school of radiology
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists license in Mammography [ARRT(M)]
- Medical Radiologic Technologist Certification (MRT) from Texas Medical Board or Texas Department of State Health Services
- Minimum experience of two years as a Radiologic Technologist in Mammography
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association (AHA)
Medical, dental and vision benefits are available and participation in a matching 401(k) is offered.