Position: Accounts Payable/ General Accountant
Location: Southeasst Location (I45/Fuqua)
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Minimum 2 years accounting experience with accounts payable, cash receipts and general accounting- journal entries, account reconciliations. Working knowledge of Non Profit Accounting is helpful. Ability to learn new system – Blackbaud Financial Edge and Budget Software. Computer literate - Office 365, MS Excel/Word. Team Player yet work independently. Good communication skills – written/oral. Be able to work with all levels within the organization. Well organized.
Required Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Accounts payable – process invoices for payment verifying correct account codes and documentation; Process refunds monthly.
- Cash Management – process checks received for deposit. Reconcile business office daily and prepare entries and Development’s deposits
- Assist with Annual Audit and Budget process
- Maintain stale Check records and file annual report
- Distribute mail daily
- Assist with journal entries, account reconciliations and analysis
- Process monthly department reports and distribute to leadership team members
Associate Degree preferred or a minimum of two years of accounts payable and general accounting – AP and general ledger required.
Medical, dental and vision benefits are available and participation in a matching 401(k) is offered.